Monday 19 October 2015

Lights, Camera, more Lights

The festive season is upon us and soon enough we would want our homes to reflect the mood of the season in all earnest. I face this urge unfailingly this time of the year with Autumn setting in and as the fragrance of the jasmines wafting in the breeze reach and kindle my growing-up memories. For me, this somewhat nostalgic urge is about making the home speak the language of the festival of lights – fresh, warm, inviting, happy, awash in colours and patterns and above all as special as it can possibly look.

What I suggest here are some handy tips, an easy checklist and some simple Do’s that all of us can easily access to glide into this happiness-setting inside-out:

Read on : http://www.homz.in/articles/8-ways-to-get-your-home-ready-for-diwali

Timelessness of seasons and festivals

Namaste

No comments:

Post a Comment

I would love to hear from you!